Get to know us
Simple – creativity lives here.
Let’s rock this industry together.
As a Rocky Mountain College of Art + Design student, you can rely on us to educate, guide, and encourage you on your artistic journey. Since 1963, we’ve been prepping students for exhilarating careers in a variety of fields and we’re not looking to slow down.
Our commitment was, is, and will always be to you and your future. Whether you study fashion design, animation, game art, graphic design, or any other of our renowned programs, you can expect a quality, well-rounded education in an innovative atmosphere.
Whether pursuing your art and design education on campus or online, you’ll take accredited program courses taught by passionate and experienced educators that are dedicated to helping you evolve your craft.
Why do we do it?
We’re big on critical thinking, passion, and stirring up change in the community, the creative realm, and the world.
So how do we plan to turn out generation after generation of effective and inspirational professionals?
It all boils down to ten simple beliefs:
- Our students come first.
- We are a campus of professionals, innovators, and educators.
- We welcome individuality and self-reflection.
- We appreciate and celebrate our community.
- We communicate our campus pride and excitement.
- We are committed to consistent business processes and systems while fostering innovation.
- We work toward creating a financially sustainable model of higher education that considers the interests of our multiple stakeholders.
- We embrace a culture of leadership, trust, and communication.
- We understand the importance of taking risks and being adaptable to change.
- We value professionalism and role modeling.