Wednesday, June 17, 2020
11:50 a.m. – 12:40 p.m.
This workshop will be hosted virtually via Zoom.
Advanced 3D Printing Techniques in Maya and ZBrush
This workshop will demo techniques for creating 3D models in Maya and ZBrush that can be 3D printed.
Topics covered include
– Using Maya and ZBrush to get real-world scale objects created and exported out of the computer
– Techniques for printing pieces that need to fit together
– Where students and staff send their prints to be printed, if not planning to use RMCAD’s printers.
– Post-process concerns, printing materials
– How request 3D prints through the 3D Print Request form
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 407 515 351