Saturday, February 26, 2022
10 a.m. – 1 p.m. MST
RMCAD Campus- 1600 Pierce St. Denver CO 80214
New students starting classes on Monday, February 28, are invited to attend our 2022 Spring B New Student Orientation on campus on Saturday, February 26, 2022, along with a virtual Technology + App Training session on Thursday, February 24, 2022 from 5:30-6:30pm (MST). These events are for students taking classes on ground.
Orientation is all about connecting with key staff members and preparing for your first week of classes. Learn about the campus culture, discover important resources, and understand what is expected of you as an artist and designer within the RMCAD community.
Prior to attending the ground orientation, all students are required to complete their online orientation, RMCAD Launch. This was sent to you in an email. Please make sure you complete your online orientation to ensure there are no issues logging into your RMCAD accounts, including your email and the LMS.
- 10:00am – Check-in, Breakfast, and Student Photos
- 10:15am – College Community + Expectations – Information Session
- 11:15am – RMCAD Connections with the Student Ambassadors
- 11:45am – Health and Wellness at RMCAD
- 12:00pm – Learning at RMCAD – Learning Commons, Liberals Arts, and DEI
- 12:20pm – Meet your Department Chairs + Lunch To-Go
- 1:00pm – End
Register for Orientation Here >
*You should receive a confirmation email and details after registering.
Additional orientation information can be found here.