Thu, Nov 2, 2017 10:00 AM Fri, Nov 3, 2017 4:00 PM
Sondra Perry will conduct one-on-one, 30-minute studio visits with RMCAD students. All studio visit participants will then gather together and engage in a conversation with the artist on Friday, November 3rd at 11:45 a.m. – 12:45 p.m.
All RMCAD students from all academic departments are welcome to participate. You do not need to have a studio in Spivak to participate. Space is limited. Follow the below instructions to sign-up.
HOW TO SIGN UP:
To reserve a spot for this special opportunity students are required to submit the following to email@example.com by Friday, October 27, 2017:
- Academic Department
- Phone Number
- Top three studio visit time slots (see below)
- A short paragraph (3-4 sentences) stating your interest in participating in this event.
- Do you have a studio in Spivak? Which one? (you are not required to have a studio to participate).
STUDIO VISIT TIMES:
- Thursday, Nov 2, 2017
- 11:25am – 11:55am Studio visit #1
- 12:05pm – 12:35pm – Studio visit #2
- 12:45pm – 1:15pm – Studio visit #3
- 2:45pm – 3:15pm – Studio visit #4
- 3:25pm – 3:55pm – Studio visit #5
- 4:005pm – 4:35pm – Studio Visit #6
- 4:45pm – 5:15pm – Studio visit #7
Friday, Nov 3, 2017
- 9:25am – 9:55am – Studio visit #8
- 10:05am – 10:35am – Studio visit #9
- 10:45am – 11:15am – Studio visit #10
The VASD Program Committee will review submissions and selected students will be notified by Monday, October 30, 2017.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.